Miss Taylor has been a very busy little girl the past couple of days with entertaining Grandma and then this weekend Auntie Linda and Rick on Saturday and today Uncle Steve, Aunt Amy and cousins Max and Meg. She had so much fun playing with her cousins for the first time today. She has also had a few firsts this week (at least since she has been with me these past 6 weeks.) Below are some pictures from her adventures these past few days (they are in no particular order as I am not sure how to load them in the order I want them to appear.) I have also added 2 videos that I think are adorable and wanted to share.
These past couple of days we have had a real break through with her baths. Here is a pictures of her actually sitting in the tub and having fun. Now baths are a highlight of her day. Hopefully she will forgive me some day for posting it.

Here Taylor is having fun playing with Meg's ponytail.

Mama and Taylor in her new boa that she got from Uncle Steve, Aunt Amy and Max and Meg today.

Cousins.....

Meg and Taylor wrapped in her new boa. They are already to go out on the town!!!

How many things can one play with at one time? Doll, straw, magnets and chinese fortune sticks.

My spring flower.

She tired Grandma out when playing with my stacking doll. The stacking doll kept her busy for 30 minutes at one time. Well worth the trip to Russia to get it in 1990.

Eating waffles and liking them for the first time.

The past couple of days Taylor has managed to bang her head a few times (nothing bad) and I gave her the Elmo ice pack to put on her booboo's. She liked that. So much so that her baby doll had to have the ice pack put on her head also.

Eating strawberry ice cream for the first time. She really liked it. This was her treat for being so wonderful at her evaluation at Monmout Medical Center on Wednesday.

Boy am I going to be in trouble when she becomes a teenager....that is if teenagers still talk on phones to each other by then.

Why wear your own clothes when you have a St. Bernard that can wear them???? This is Yodel in her sweatshirt, socks and sneakers. She had so much fun walking him around the house in her clothes.

Eating and enjoying a fruit rollup for the first time. Her fingers and mouth were blue when she was done (it was blueberry and strawberry flavored.) Note to self....don't take them in the car!!!!!

She enjoyed sitting at the dinning room table with my glasses and playing with them. I suppose if she had to wear glasses of her own it wouldn't be so much fun!!!!
While preparing for our visitors my Mom took out the dust mop to clean my hardwood floors. Well Taylor thought this was pretty cool and wanted in on the fun. Now when I want my floors clean I just need to give her the dustmop!!!!
5 comments:
I'm still laughing! And BTW, every mother takes embarassing naked bathtub shots of their kids. Mine was taken in the clawfoot tub of our apartment in Rosedale, before we moved to Long Island.Taylor will forgive you ... some day - LOL! Every shot was better than the last, and those videos were a hoot - especially the one with Taylor mopping the floor!
I love this update! She is such a happy little girl! I cannot wait to meet her. And so busy, too. Why don't you send her over to my house, my floors really need cleaning! Love the phone pic. I think all children are born with an innate attraction to the phone. At 7 months Erin is completely mesmerized by it and will try to grab it out of my hand. She has her on toy phone but she's not fooled. She wants the real thing.
This is a wonderful update, C!! Your family looks like they were just eating her up.
Our girls love to swiffer, too. Just wait. When the day comes when we ask them to do it, they won't be so obliging, so take advantage of it now! Thanks for all the pictures. I never tire of seeing your darling girl. Glad to hear bathtime has become less stressful for everyone...especially Taylor!
BTW, I'm loving those pink Merrells - why don't they come in my size? Pink is so much more attractive than brown, black, tan and taupe. Blecchh!
Post a Comment