How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back to Work on Monday

I have been home for the past 17 weeks...preparing for China, in China getting Taylor and at home with Taylor getting to know each other and helping her adjust and adapt to her new life here. It was wonderful and I enjoyed every minute of it and will miss the time we had together as I head back to work in NYC tomorrow. I think it will be a very hard adjustment for me more than Taylor. She will take to the changes just as well as she has taken to all the changes to her life these past few months. I feel comfortable with the arrangements I have for Taylor while I am at work and I know she will be well looked after and will have a good time....probably won't miss me at all :( I will miss her enormously. Now I have to shutdown and go up to bed as 5:15am will come sooner than I want it to.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Nighty-night!Tomorrow may be a little bumpy (more for you than Taylor), but by the end of the week, you'll both be used to your new schedule!

3peas1pod said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. I know how hard it is to leave our babies!

Lesa said...

I'm so sorry you have to go back. The time has flown hasn't it? Here is hoping your work day goes by fast!

I'm sure Taylor will be fine.

Sunny said...

Thought about you all day. I just know that sweet Taylor was THRILLED to see you this afternoon.

Sherry said...

Hope your first week of work went well for you and Taylor.