Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Sunday at the Spray Park and Playground
On Sunday Taylor and I met our friends Lauren and Matthew at Dorbrook Park which has a spray park and a great playground. The kids had fun playing in the water at the spray park. Taylor really enjoyed filling up her bucket and dumping the water on Mama's feet....the water was cold..brrrr. After about an hour in the water we took the kids to the playground right next to the spray park. This was some playground. Once again the kids definately had fun. Then it was off to Perkins for lunch. Fun was had by all and we can't wait to go back.


Matthew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think Taylor and Matthew make a lovely couple. Okay, I'm 57 and an old fart - what's a spray park? LOL
Post a Comment