On Saturday Taylor and I ventured into New York City to meet our friend Sue for lunch and a show. We started out at
Bubba Gump's for a delicious lunch and Sue got Taylor a sparkly glass (tall glass that has flashing lights at the bottom.) Then we went to the show A Gazillion Bubbles. It is amazing what you can do with bubbles. It was a fun show and we all enjoyed it. Before the show started Taylor got her picture taken in a big bubble. As soon as I power up my scanner I will scan it and post it. We had a great time in the city and can't wait to do it again. Thanks Sue for a memorable day.
At Bubba Gump's

At the show they give you fans to fan yourself because for part of the show they turn off the AC. After we got home, I tied the balloon that Taylor got at Bubba Gump's to one of the fans so it wouldn't go up into our cathedral ceiling where I wouldn't be able to reach it. Taylor had a good time using the fans to hit the balloon.
4 comments:
I had such fun, I can't wait to do it again! Next time, we'll go see "Imagineocean!" I was lucky to make it to/from NYC - Sunday night, my SUV died behind the local restaurant where my band director and I had dinner! After being rescued by Mom, I returned the next day with a fully-charged jumper unit, which got it started. I backed into the driveway and had enough juice this morning to take it to my wonderful mechanic. One new battery, an alternator belt and an oil change later, I'll be good to go when I get off the choo-choo at 5pm! Thanks again for a wonderful time with BOTH of you!
Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to take Erin. So funny you mentioned about the balloon and the cathedral ceiling. A balloon got loose at Erin's party and the ceiling is too high for me to get it down. A few days later it drifted into the ceiling fan and got completely entangled. A MONTH later, I finally got up enough nerve to get on a ladder and with the help of a broom stick, was finally able to untangle it. The darn thing still hadn't deflated a month later! Beware of those stinkin balloons!! Fun while you're out and about, not so fun inside the house.
I know you three had a wonderful time! You can just see it in the photos.
Maybe someday I can bring my gang up.
Post a Comment