Taylor sliding through the catepillar.
Aiden, Danielle and Taylor climbing the mini rock wall. The rocks were letters of the alphabet.
Ryan...what a great smile!!!!
Matthew...another great smile !!!
Taylor working her way down the bouncy runway. Carly and Ryan getting ready to go.
Danielle swinging into the block pit.
The birthday girl enjoying her pizza.
Taylor's brithday would not be complete without a Dora birthday cake.
Yeah!!! She blew out the candles all by herself.
Yummmmmmmm
One of her fabulous presents included princess gear. Here she is in her tiara, drop earrings, boa and dazzle shoes with heels. She is already for the big wedding on the 29th.


4 comments:
OMG, if I didn't think I'd KILL my back, I'd try it, too! Can't wait to see you and Taylor this weekend!
She has the sweetest little (big)laugh ever! Evan had to watch the video and said "I want to do that". I'm so happy she has a wonderful birthday.
Happy Birtday! She is so cute and such a blessing to your family.
-Joy Graham
Happy, Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Looks like so much fun!!!! And wow -- is Taylor getting BIG!!!!
Post a Comment