Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
She looks so excited and grown up !!
She looks pretty darn happy to be headed off to school. And yes, so grown up. She's in a new school this year?
Wow -- Taylor looks like such a big girl!!!!
She sure has grown! I bet she and Evan are about the same height. I'm glad she had a good day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks so excited and grown up !!
She looks pretty darn happy to be headed off to school. And yes, so grown up. She's in a new school this year?
Wow -- Taylor looks like such a big girl!!!!
She sure has grown! I bet she and Evan are about the same height. I'm glad she had a good day.
Post a Comment