How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Princess Taylor

Taylor is all about princesses.  She loves to watch princess movies, read princess books and play princess games on her Leap Explorer.  She calls herself  either Princess Taylor or Princess Unicorn.  She loves dressing up in her princess dress, tiara and shoes.  Most nights when I come home from work she comes up from playing in the basement dressed to the hilt in her princess gear.  The below are from one such night 2 weeks ago.  She loves dancing around in her princess high-heels...I think she likes the sound they make on the hardwood floors.  Catch her in this video.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I have two cut from the same princess mold. hahaha. I just love it -- soon they will be too big for princesses. I say we embrace it while we can.
:)