height: 93cm - 3.05 feet
head: 49cm - 19.29 inches
weight: 17kg - 37.48 lbs
feet: 16cm - 6.3 inches
chest: 58cm - 22.83 inches
She is called as Dang Hui or Hui Hui.
Personality: happy and outgoing
When Ann talked to the orphanage staff they said Dang Hui was there too (she had been in foster care), the orphanage said that she was a very lovely girl and she is quite popular in the orphange !


6 comments:
I love it! And, I've been anxiously awaiting this post! You go girl! I cannot wait to read your posts from China! Much love to you this very special holiday season!
xxoo-
Susan
YEAH!!!! Finally a blog and an update on Taylor. Great news on both counts. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for us to get to China!!!!!
Cute package too.
Love ya,
Sherry
What a great care package. I am sure Taylor will be so excited to receive it...and even more excited that her Mommy will be coming to get her soon.
Okay, I'm waiting for another post.... I cannot wait until you have your tickets booked and are getting on that plane, girl! I need to have something to look forward to in the morning while having my breakfast! When are they guesstimating you'll be going to get Taylor?
Yeah!! Can't wait to follow your journey to Miss Taylor.
Awesome...Fantastic. I am both happy and excited for you and Taylor..Please plan a family vacation to Hawaii..I would love to see you and to meet your daughter...love,be.
Post a Comment