How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Follow along on my journey to China to bring my daughter home. I am on track to travel to China in the latter part of January 2010.

Here is a little bit about my daughter and some really cute pictures:

Chinese Name: Dang Hui
To be known as: Taylor Mae Hui James
Birthday: April 1, 2007
Current Location: Foster care in Yulin City
Provence: Shaanxi

Enjoy the journey..... I know I will.
























7 comments:

Kathy1959 said...

Oh my Gosh Cynthia she is just toooo ADORABLE for words...can't wait to meet her at perhaps the Chinese New Years event for the FCC. you have waited so long to become a "MOMMY" and now you truly are!
i do however find it hard to believe that she weighs as much as they are saying...my youngest is 2 years older than Taylor and still doesn't weigh that much and is average size. i think they weighed her with 10 layers of clothes on...lol.

feel free to call me if you would like at 609-709-1765 i would be glad to chat with you or answer anything i can for you...i'm no expert but i think they are wayyyyy off with size...

Kathy from the FCC

Sherry said...

What a little cutie!!!!!

And great blog.

Lesa said...

YOU DID IT, C!!!!!!! I am so proud of you for getting your blog done.
Taylor fits her for sure and she is such a little cutie pie!!
If you don't mind I will add it to my side bar on my blog.

Lesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesa said...

I had to delete the last one it had copied it twice. Sorry...

Pam said...

Welcome to blog world! I cannot wait to follow your journey to Taylor!

Melissa said...

Oh Cynthia, she is so precious! I can't wait to follow you on your journey. Hope you get a speedy TA. Happy Holidays!