How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

From Mother's Day Weekend

For Mother's Day weekend Taylor and I loaded up the car and headed up to my sisters on Friday night for the weekend. It was a fun girls weekend and very relaxing.

We arrived at Auntie Linda's and Taylor was still awake and ready for the fun to begin. This is her shortly after we arrived.
After a busy Sunday morning, Taylor crawled up into Auntie Linda's lap and promptly fell asleep for her nap. No complaints from Auntie Linda.


What a great first Mother's Day with my little angel. So grateful to have her in my life. She has been a pure joy in the few months we have been a family. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love that picture of her sitting on the stairs with her backpack - are those her pj's she's wearing? So cute! Sounds like a great Mother's Day weekend - did you get my card?

Lesa said...

Love the one with you together. I am so glad you finally have gotten to celebrate your first Mother's Day.