How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

This and That from Florida

Here are some odds and ends pictures from our trip to Florida.

How much do I weigh? Still 36 lbs.
Riding her Go Green tricycle from Grandma. "I prefer backwards!!"
See I can pedal. Can you stear yet? Nope.


It is so much more fun to wear others shoes and carry others bags than my own.

Taylor's Beauty Salon. Hair stylist is in.

My mom has a pond out her back window and gets all kind of birds there along with ducks and flying fish. Taylor loved standing on her stool and looking out to see what she could see.

Taylor discovered Sponge Bob Square Pants while in Florida. She sure did like it.


Going to explore the pond and see the ducks with Grandma.
Sure I am ready to go to sleep now. Not!!!!!!

Here she took Grandma's CD carrier that you wear around your waist and made a backpack out of it.

Taking notes: Grandma lets me do this...Mama doesn't.

Computers are so much fun. What buttons can I press now to what happens?

Resting on the chest in Grandma's room.

Taylor's first piano lesson.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Who doesn't have their own miniature wing chair? Way to go, Grandma!

Christine and Erin said...

Great pictures ... she is just so adorable. We love Spongebob, too! I remember him from when my niece was little and she's 15 now. Can't believe he's still going strong! Somedays it's hard to get his theme song out of my head!

Lesa said...

Love the photos!! Sure looks like you are having the time of your life with your girl!