Lets get this show on the road.
Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday At the Amusement Park
On Friday Taylor's school was closed so I took the day off from work and we headed to Keansburg Amusement Park in Keansburg, NJ. There was a section of the park that was just kiddie rides and Taylor was over the minimum height requirement so was able to go on any ride she wanted. She went on just about all the rides and had a great time. The last ride she went on she didn't like and ended up crying. After that I decided it was time to head home and get a much needed nap. Will definately go back since she had so much fun and really liked the rides.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment