When we go out in the car, Taylor likes to takes things with her for the ride. Lately it usually is one of her many bags filled with things. She also wants it to go back in the cargo area not on the seat next to her. She has to do what Mommy does with her bags although my bags are for coming home after shopping not going out. On Sunday we went to the grocery store and in the back went her bag and a pinwheel. When we got home out came the groceries and her bag and pinwheel. When I turned around she also had her China sunglasses on. She was too cute I had to rush in and get the camera. Below is what I got. Just made my day!! She is such a girl.


1 comment:
Hide your credit cards! You can tell she's going to be a talented shopper.
Post a Comment