How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July Weekend (continued) - Monday, July 5, 2010

After a busy weekend, Monday was a day of rest, swimming and getting ready for the next work and school day. As I was getting Taylor ready for the day she let me play with her hair. She didn't let me put in 1 pony tail or even 2. She let me put in 5 pony tails. She looked really cute while they lasted. Was able to get these pictures of her.




2 comments:

Sherry said...

What a cute and silly look. :) I did that once for Chloe -- well I got two in -- and it looked funny since her hair is so short. But I'm sure it was much cooler. Wish you lived closer - I know the girls would have so much fun together.

Sue said...

Has Taylor gone PUNK on us?