How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Turtleback Zoo

Today Taylor and I headed to Turtleback Zoo. It was a very nice zoo just the perfect size for a 3 year old. We saw a cougar, leopard, active kangaroos, horse, cow, the largest pig I have ever seen, wolf, black bear and some really cute penguins. Taylor got a kick out of feeding the goats. She wasn't the least bit hesitant about goats licking her hand. We went on the train they had twice....the 2nd time was more for me since it created a breeze...the only place there was one!!! There was a beautiful carosel that Taylor had to ride twice. There was also a playground that she loved playing on. After getting home we hit the pool to cool off. It was a very hot and humid day today...over 100 degrees.





1 comment:

Sherry said...

You know I'm a sucker for zoos. Looks like lots of fun.