How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Christmas Tree

On Sunday December 12th Auntie Linda came down for a visit. We celebrated her birthday with presents and a nice lunch at Macaroni Grill. Afterwards we went to get our Christmas Tree. Linda helped us set it up before heading back home.

Over the course of the next few evenings I put lights on the tree and Taylor and I put on all our ornaments and topped it off with our angel. Once the tree was done all our holiday decorations were up. Taylor definately likes the tree but isn't too interested in the other decorations. She also likes the lights I have up outside and inside. Can't wait to see her reaction on Christmas morning when she sees all the presents under the tree.

Holding the tree straight while Linda tlightened it in the stand....and also took a picture of Taylor and I holding it.
Here Taylor is putting the non-breakable ornaments on the bottom of the tree. Some day she will be able to decorate the whole tree and I can sit back, relax and watch.


Sitting in front of our beautiful tree enjoying her handiwork.
Hugging our angel before we put it on top of the tree.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Love the tree. So jealous that you got to have a big tree and one not behind a baby gate.
:)