How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Decorating Cookies with Friends

One thing I like to do at the holidays is decorate Christmas cut-out cookies. In past years I have made them and taken them up to my brother's and decorated them with my niece and nephew. They always had a lot of fun doing it and we always ended up with some pretty interesting looking cookies. This year I couldn't wait to do it with Taylor. We invited Ryan and Charlotte over to help out. All 3 kids were really into the decorating and had tons of fun doing it. Will have to make this an annual event.



Ryan is very focused on decorating his Christmas tree cookie.

Charlotte getting ready to do her own cookies.

Mommy Cindy giving Charlotte a helping hand.
All 3 kids showing off their masterpieces.
The results.
Afterwards the kids played while us Mom's relaxed and chatted. Charlotte more interested in her juice is looking on.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

The kids are precious and what fun it looks like they had.