Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
How Old Is Taylor?
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Easter 2011
On Saturday of Easter weekend we went up to Auntie Linda's and Uncle Rick's. Saturday afternoon Taylor got to play with her cousins Max and Meg.
Easter Morning Taylor was very happy to see that the Easter Bunny visited Auntie Linda's house and left her a basket full of goodies and hid eggs around the house for her.
Taylor will grow up to be a famous hunter of cats! I know this because based on the photo, I can see that she exhibits excellent cat-hunting technique. LOL! ;-)
2 comments:
Taylor will grow up to be a famous hunter of cats! I know this because based on the photo, I can see that she exhibits excellent cat-hunting technique. LOL! ;-)
Wow is Taylor changing. She looks like she's getting really tall and thin. So grown up.
Post a Comment