How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mother's Day

I had 3 Mother's Day celebrations this year at Taylor's schools.  On Friday afternoon it was Munchkins with Mom at her primary school.  Taylor and her class sang several songs and then we shared munchkins.  Received some beautiful artwork as a gift.


 Now I know why I don't get powdered munchkins when I get them for Taylor. 
She sure had fun eating them.
 Here are some of the beautiful presents I received that Taylor made at both her schools.
 On Thursday, I went to the elementary school for her afternoon class Mother's Day celebration.  The class also sang to us and presented us with some really beautiful handmade presents.  There was another celebration at the school early Friday afternoon for all the pre-school classes in the gym.

On Mother's Day after going out to ear for breakfast, we went to the zoo.  It was a beautiful day and we both had fun seeing all the animals at the zoo.  Taylor got to pet the sheep and feed them also.  She rode the carosel and played on the playground before we headed home.
 Taylor also had her face painted with a butterfly before we headed home.  She sat perfectly still while it was being painted on her.  She sure did look beautiful when it was done.  I should have taken a picture once we got home because after sitting for 40 minutes in the car, it didn't look like a butterfly anymore!!!!
 My beautiful butterfly!!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Love the zebra dress.