On Thursday Taylor finished pre-school at the two schools she goes to. Onto Pre-K in September. Friday her school was closed so I took the day off and we headed to Sesame Place with 6 of our friends. First we did the water rides and pool then after a quick change, some lunch (in air conditioning) we hit the non-water rides. Before the non-water rides we got our places on the side walk for the parade. Just as the parade was starting the rain also started. We took cover to watch the parade. The girls also got to meet Big Bird and Elmo and have their pictures taken with them. They were so excited to meet them. We had a lot of fun with our friends and will make a return trip this fall for more non-water fun.
Jenna, Danielle, Taylor and Charlotte
Danielle
Friends waiting together for the parade to begin...Taylor, Charlotte, Jenna and Danielle
Waiting for the ride and fun to begin.
Glad they can ride the tea cups alone because I won't go near them.
Charlotte, Danielle, Jenna and Taylor and of course Big Bird.
A big hug for Big Bird
Meeting Elmo and posing for a pictures.
Danielle, Taylor, Jenna and Charlotte
3 comments:
I'm jealous! I've never met Big Bird OR Elmo! Waaaaaah!
I looked into going there this summer -- I bit too far for us. But looks like looks of fun!!!!
Looks like a blast! Where is it?
Post a Comment