Modelling our beautiful hospital attire!
Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Ear Tube.....Again
Very early on Wednesday October 26th Taylor and I headed to a surgical center so Taylor could get another tube in her right ear. Her previous tube had come out (usually last 1 year) and there was fluid back in ear and her hearing in the right ear was down 30-40%. The surgery took all of 10 minutes and was a success. When they took me to the recovery room, I walked in and there she was sitting up, eating a popsicle and entertaining the nurses. I didn't get a Hi Mommy when I walked in, I got a "where's my bear?" The nurses gave her a teddy bear when we were walking into the operating room. Never would have known she just had surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment