How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween

Taylor had a big day on Halloween.  She got to wear her costume to school.  They had a Halloween parade at school that I went to see.  She was so excited I was there.  Ended the day with trick or treating and handing out candy.  She really got the idea of going up to a door ringing the doorbell this year.  Her timing of saying Trick or Treat is still a little off.  She was saying it after ringing the doorbell before the door was opened.  As soon as a door was opened out her pumpkin went for the candy and then it was off to the next door.  After we got home she liked opening the door and handing out candy to the trick or treaters.  Definately a fun halloween for Miss Taylor.

All ready for trick or treating.

Checking out her stash.

Look what I got.

WOW!!!!  All mine!!!!!

No comments: