Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Ohmigosh, that is just too precious! Especially at the end, where she tucks them in, pats them and then lays down to keep an eye on them. only 25 days until my "gotcha" day as Aunt Sue! Have a great visit with Grandma!
So so sweet.
So,so sweet!
She is such a good Mommy!
adorable!!!! I can't wait to meet her next Saturday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohmigosh, that is just too precious! Especially at the end, where she tucks them in, pats them and then lays down to keep an eye on them. only 25 days until my "gotcha" day as Aunt Sue! Have a great visit with Grandma!
So so sweet.
So,so sweet!
She is such a good Mommy!
adorable!!!! I can't wait to meet her next Saturday.
Post a Comment