At Starbucks
Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Another Birthday Celebration
Saturday we headed up north to my sister Linda's for another birthday celebration (this was the 4th for those counting!!!!) and Taylor's first Easter. The road trip was 2 hours 15 minutes and Taylor did great. Took a 30 minute nap and then played with her dolls or stared out the window the rest of the time. Once there we went to Starbucks to introduce Taylor to Linda's friend Rondi and her daughters Amanda and Gabrielle. Taylor had fun entertaining them :) Back at Aunti Linda's there were birthday presents, singing of Happy Birthday, candles to blow out and another delicious cake. One more birthday celebration to go then Taylor will be going into withdrawal.
At Starbucks
Signing apple.
At Starbucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What is she going to think when there isn't another party? We wondered the same thing about Evan with the 1/2 birthday, but he is doing great.
Did she get to egg hunt? How did she do with that?
Hugs
I just looooove those snappy plaid Mary Jane sneakers! And was that a doggie bubble blower I saw on the counter in the kitchen, next to Miss Taylor?
As for Taylor missing the parties, I say have one every week and make it a year-long celebration - LOL!
The cake looks yummy!
Post a Comment