Taylor and downtown Manhattan in the background
Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Taylor Takes Manhattan
On Wednesday I took Taylor into Manhattan to visit my office and co-workers for the first time. This was the first time she was on the Staten Island Ferry (probably the first time on any kind of boat) and the first time to visit New York City...it will not be her last!!!!! It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine, no clouds and it was warm. Taylor loved the ferry ride and got excited as we got closer to Manhattan and could see the skyscrapers. Mine is right next to the Staten Island Ferry Terminal. She had a blast at work. Everyone loved her and she loved everyone. She had hugs a kisses for anyone that wanted one. They entertained her with magic markers, all kinds of stuffed toys, a bracelet of jingle bells and chair rides. It was nice being back in the office and seeing everyone and not having to work and leaving before 5pm. I was ready to leave but Taylor wasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Arrrggghhh! I'm going through smoochie withdrawal! Send me some smoochies, Miss Taylor!
OMG! I just noticed that Taylor's stroller has a cup holder! Takes the concept of "fully equipped" to a whole 'nother level! LOL
I bet she had a blast for sure! Hey, I want one of those neat chairs!
Post a Comment