Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
How Old Is Taylor?
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Swinging
While the weather was really nice Taylor and I went to the playground in my neighborhood and tried out the swing. Taylor loved it!!! We will definately be going here as often as possible.
Parks are so much fun!!!! Evan loves going to ours that is right down the street. Isn't it wonderful to have a Park near by. It sounds like she is singing in Chinese. But, then it sound like a familiar song as well. What do you think, C?
3 comments:
Who doesn't love being on a swing? Next stop? The SLIDE - wheeeeeeee!
I wonder what Taylor was singing - she was clearly having an excellent time!
Parks are so much fun!!!! Evan loves going to ours that is right down the street. Isn't it wonderful to have a Park near by.
It sounds like she is singing in Chinese. But, then it sound like a familiar song as well. What do you think, C?
She is clearly a natural!
Post a Comment