Today we got together with my friends from NJ and PA that I met through my adoption agency. We have been getting together for the past 4 years as we have navigated our way through our journies to China. Today we all got together and JoAnne and Danielle's house for a barbeque. Taylor had a blast running around with Danielle and Olivia. Can't wait for Erin to become mobile so she can join in the fun. Here are some pictures from our day.


4 comments:
Ah! Looks like fun was had by all!
Oooooh, a slip and slide, and a sprinkler! And ice cream cake! It just doesn't get any better! Love Taylor smiling at you in the group shot - she knows who her Mama is!
I just LOVE that group shot - I have to figure out how to crop just you and Taylor into your own shot - it's my favorite photo of the two of you!
Looks like lots of fun. Taylor is adorable as ever!!!
Post a Comment