How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Taylor and her New Friend

This past Saturday (7/10) Taylor and I went visit our friend Cindy for the afternoon. Taylor and Cindy's dog hit it off and played together most of the afternoon. She has come along way for someone who didn't like to be within 10 feet of a dog 5 1/2 months ago. Taylor had fun throwing a tennis ball and having the dog run after it and bring it back to her. They played this game for most of the afternoon. Taylor did find time to take a break to have a wonderful lunch and go swimming.



My little fish.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like there's a DOG in your future! Better yet, T loves BIG dogs! Hahahahaha! Between the dogs and bathing/swimming, she's done a complete about-face, and that's a good thing!

Cynthia said...

THERE WILL NOT (LET ME REPEAT NOT) BE A DOG IN MY FUTURE!!!!!!

Sherry said...

What sweet pictures of Taylor and her friend.

Pam said...

Long story short...for awhile I was unable to leave comments on blogs. Now for some reason, I can. I've been reading all your posts...just haven't been able to tell you how darn cute I think Taylor is and how the two of you were a match made in heaven. It's loads of fun seeing pictures of your happy girl and hearing about her development and many adventures. So, so happy for you both!

Lesa said...

I'm so glad she is loving big dogs now.