How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

My Taylor is 3 years old today!!!!!

I am 3.

Stay tuned for more later today.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Taylor,
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Hope your day is full of fun at nursery school! Enjoy the cupcakes Mommy is bringing for your party at school!

XOXO, Aunt Sue

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday Miss Taylor!!! I know you and your Mommy will have a wonderful day!

claire said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor and Happy Day to her Mommy!! Thinking of you both.

Sunny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl! I hope you have a wonderful day. Miss you! Sunny, Jillian & Sarah Martin

Sherry said...

What a big girl. And just wait for the changes to come. Hope you guys had a wonderful day together.

Mary said...

Cynthia, this is belated, but I'm so glad Taylor had a nice birthday. She has changed so much in the past couple of months. Seems like she's always been your little girl. Take care and hugs!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! So sorry it is late. Looks like you had a FABULOUS 3 year old birthday day! Hugs from the Sweeney's!