I had a small party for Taylor on Saturday to celebrate her turning 3. For those counting this was her 5th celebration. This will be it until next April when she turns 4. Not sure what they did in China to celebrate birthdays so this year I made up for lost time!!!! There was cake, a candle to blow out, singing, birthday cards, presents and lots of fun.
Taylor and her cousin Megan


Yummy...I like cake and ice cream

The cousins showing off their new shades


Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle. She sure does like doing this.
Going for a ride on Auntie Linda
3 comments:
You're going to have to put that birthday hat into her hope chest! I'll have to get the adult size when she gets bigger! LOLOL
So much fun!! She won't know what to think without another party coming her way. lol
I think it is wonderful. Our kids sure deserve all the attention they can get.
Happy Birthday again Taylor!!
I agree with Sue that hat has to be a special memento. Maybe shadow box it with some birthday photos.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Ty is very excited to have her
b-day, but she has to wait until June.
But she has it all planned out :)
Dawn
Post a Comment