How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taylor's First Ice Cream Cone

This past week Taylor and I went to Florida to visit Grandma and we had a great time. Taylor did great on both plane rides. Did distrube too many people around us!!! Hard to come home especially when we left 80 degrees for 59 degrees and a cold wind.

Grandma's house is always full of surprises and treats. Taylor had her first ice cream cone there and as you can see from the pictures she really enjoyed it. She had several more before we came home. More posts from Florida will follow later this week.





Mm Good!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ooooooh, I LOVE ice cream cones! Can I go to Grandma's house with you the next time?

Lesa said...

SO cute!!! I'm glad that she loves Ice Cream. It took Wendy a long time to like the cold feel.
Evan likes Ice Cream, but not the cold feeling. Most of the time he will turn it down due to it being that cold. He will make an exception for Mint Chocolate!!! ha