How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Travel Dates Finalized!!!!!

My appointments in China have been scheduled, my travel dates have been finalized and my flights booked.

Leave for China - Thursday, January 21st
Arrive Beijing - Friday, January 22nd
Fly to Xi'an (capital city in Taylor's provence) - Sunday, January 24th
GOTCHA DAY - Sunday, January 24th
Fly to Guangzhou - Friday, January 29th
American Consulate Appointment - Wednesday, February 3rd
Oath Taking Ceremony - Thursday, February 4th
Pickup Taylor's Passport & Visa - Friday, February 5th
Fly HOME - Saturday, February 6th

Two weeks from now my good friend Kathy and I will be flying to the other side of the world to finally meet my daughter and bring her home. For the longest time I didn't think this time would come and now that it has, I can't wait. Hope these 2 weeks fly by.

7 comments:

3peas1pod said...

Can't wait to follow along! You will have a wonderful time in Xian, although they drive like lunatics there!

Sunny said...

YAY! We are booking flights today and we'll see you in China! Taylor is just PRECIOUS! Happy Packing!

Pam said...

I am beyond excited for you, Cynthia. I wish I could be a fly on the wall on January 25 when that long (and I mean LONG) awaited moment finally arrives...when you hold Taylor in your arms for the very first time.

Sherry said...

FINALLY!!!! I can't wait. I'm so excited and happy for you. Also praying I get to meet Taylor while in China!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

So adorable and so very happy for you!! We think it is neat that you will meet some friends along the way!

We are still waiting for TA and plan to travel after CNY to go get our son Jon Jon.

Happy Packing!!
: ) Jody

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Hi Cynthia! So excited for you!!!I just found your blog through Sunny's. We are also going to be in Guangzhou at the same time as you. Can't wait to meet both of you ladies! ~Fonnetta
http://bringinghomemakayla.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Can't wait to follow you're journey, Cynthia! Are your bags packed and ready? Have you gone over your lists about 100 times? I remember doing this last year at this time! You're leaving only a few days before we did! I'll be thinking of you in the coming days and hope you have a smooth trip.

xxoo-
Susan