How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red Couch Pictures

These are the Red Couch pictures of Taylor and the other kids in our travel group. Taylor is sitting next to Hunter and Makayla

3 comments:

Sue said...

Taylor is CLEARLY the most attractive child in the group. Absolutely no contest! And I'm digging those VERY cool flip-up sunglasses in the other photos.

BIG storm coming late tomorrow into Saturday. Looks like it'll be a repeat of the storm that dumped 22" on Lawn Giland the last time, and nothing up in Westchester. Not sure when you're supposed to arrive Saturday, but be prepared for possible extensive delays (i.e., stock up on Animal Crackers!).

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I can't WAIT to meet Taylor!

Christine and Erin said...

Wow, you finally got your red couch picture! So many years of seeing so many others on it, I'm so glad to finally see someone I know. She looks so cute! Love her outfit.

Lesa said...

Oh my word what a little ham you have. We have known it all along, but these really show it. lol

I sure hope you won't have lots of delays. It is long enough trip as it is.

Can't wait to see you with Sherry and Mary!