Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
A Special Thank You
I just want to take a moment to thank my dear friend Kathy for travelling to China with me to bring home my Taylor. It was so much fun having her along. I can't tell you how helpful she was to me and not just for pushing the luggage cart. It was so nice having her there to share this wonderful time in my life. We also managed to have alot of fun along the way. If we weren't laughing at something Taylor did or said we were laughing at something we said or did. It was nice to have someone to talk to after Taylor went to bed at night and to have someone to ask for advice. I know right now she is just as tired as I am but happy to be home. We both can't wait to see her again real soon. Thanks again Kathy for all your help, advice and most of all your friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Snaps for Kathy - a true friend and awesome traveling companion. Cyn is a dear friend, and I'd like to thank Kathy too, for helping my pal realize her dream of becoming a mother to Taylor. Kathy, you are a truly righteous person!
Post a Comment