and I am ready to go. Will be sitting on a plane ready for take off in 24 hours. The excitement is building.
I repacked my suitcase 5 times and weighed it 3 times. Started at 65lbs and got it down to 53lbs. Sorry to say it isn't going any lower!!!!! There is no way I can get it to 44lbs. Will just have to bite the bullet and pay for the extra weight if they charge me in China. Once I get to Xi'an I can get another suitcase.
Signing off for the day. Next post will be from Beijing.


6 comments:
Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip. Can't wait to hear from you from the other side of the world!
Safe travels, my friend. This is the hardest part for those of us on this side of the world. It always seems to take forever for China travelers to reach their destination. CANNOT WAIT TO READ YOUR POSTS FROM CHINA! Congratulations, mama!
Safe trip and can't wait to see you in China!
Have a great trip! Send our love to Shaanxi!! Will be following.
Safe travels, Cynthia! Hopefully we'll meet up with you and Sherry!
Yay!!! Waiting anxiously for your first post from China! We are thinking about you.
Post a Comment