How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shower at Work

Today my co-workers surprised me with a shower. What a wonderful group of people I work with. Their generosity was overwhelming. Taylor and I received some wonderful gifts - the car seat I wanted, books, clothes, puzzles, games, a doll and toys. Taylor is going to be a very busy little girl when she comes home and very well dressed. I am so lucky to work with such kind and generous people.


The cake was delicious!!!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

That was so nice. What great gifts and the cake looks yummy too.

Lesa said...

How nice of them to give such a lovely shower.
I just wish we could see the photos up a little larger so we can see exactly what you got. hehe

I know that from what I can see you will be able to use every bit of it.

Mary said...

What a blessing to have such wonderful coworkers! Now let's get that girl home so you can put all the goodies to use!

Michele M said...

How nice. Looks like alot of wonderful things for you new princess !!!

Pam said...

How fun! I bet you had a blast going through everything and putting it all away when you got home. Very soon, you will have a little one who is going to take each and every thing out of its storage spot and move it somewhere else. Oh, the joys you have in store!

purplecat said...

How wonderful I am so happy for you :) (Karen Tomlinson)
following your blog now, mine is my art blog with a bit of life thrown in :)

Sunny said...

Safe travels! See you soon!