Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
How Old Is Taylor?
Friday, January 1, 2010
Taylor's Room
Spent New Year's putting together Taylor's room for her. It's finally nice to be able to use the things I have been collecting the last 3 years. I hope she likes it.
8 comments:
Looks great! Can't wait to see a little girl living there...
Very beautiful. Can't wait to follow your journey!
Cynthia, I LOVE the room! My fav is the "wish upon a star" plaque and the blankie on the chair. It turned out great!
Love Taylor's room!!! I'm sure she will too. So cute and girlie. :) She's going to be so happy to have her own room.
Did you just get chills when you were doing the decorating?! There's going to be a little girl in that room very soon! It looks great...very cozy!
Cynthia, I love Taylor's room! and she will too! Hope we travel together!
Cyn - love it love it love it!!!!! she is going to be so happy!!!!
Cynthia,
I think she will just love her new room. How pretty you have it. It won't be empty much longer!
Post a Comment