Through the adoption process I met 5 women from NJ and PA who are also adopting from China and who have all become friends. Over the years we have gotten together to welcome Danielle (JoAnne's daughter) home from China, support each other in the process and have fun. On Saturday we had our most recent get together where we met little Erin (Christine's daughter) for the first time and where they all surprised me with a Toddler Shower. It was a lot of fun and we all had a good time. I received some wonderful gifts from them that Taylor will get a lot of use out of. I can't wait for the day when Heather, Cindy and Dina bring their daughers home from China. Thank you all for a wonderful day.
Me, Dina, Heather, Cindy, Christine
JoAnne and Danielle
Erin and Danielle
2 comments:
That's great Cynthia. So glad you had a surprise shower. 10 more days ti go before you leave!!!!! I'm so excited for you.
That looks like so much fun! You deserve it Cynthia!
Post a Comment