How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What would a day be without pictures of Taylor????


5 comments:

Sue said...

Who IS that behind those Foster Grants? Why, it's .... Taylor Mae Hui James!

Christine and Erin said...

Love seeing that little face every morning when I log in. Keep 'em coming!

Susan said...

I was showing Maiya your blog posts last night... she calls Taylor TayTay... and she immediately recognized her baby and ran and got it. She came back immediately to see more. She loves looking at all these wonderful families and seeing who everyone's mommas are. I told her who you were, Cynthia, and said that you were TayTay's momma. She's got you down as CynCyn.... TayTay's momma.

Great photo's of the warriors! That was one thing I would've loved to have seen when we were there, but since we were in Guangzhou the entire time, it didn't work into our plans. Enjoy the rest of your time there!

Oh, wish I had some advice for you on bath time, but I don't. Maiya has been a fish since day one. Taylor will learn to realize it's a fun thing to do with you, you just might have to trial and error it with some of the tips everyone is giving you.

Lesa said...

Susan, funny I have done the same thing with Evan. He can say Taylor very well, but at first thought she was his little friend, Yuna. lol

We have that same doll up in the attic. I'm going to have to bring it on down.

Love seeing all of the wonderful photos of Taylor and of the Soldiers. They really are amazing. I will show Mike once he gets home.

Patty said...

The shot with the sunglasses is too funny! What a ham.