Today we went to visit the Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an and walk through the adjacent park. There are no geese at the Wild Goose Pagoda...lol!!! Tomorrow is our last day in Xi'an. We are going to venture out on our own to see the city wall. We also will get Taylor's Chinese passport before heading the airport around 4:00pm for our flight to Guangzhou. This is where the American Consulate is and where I will finalize the American side of the adoption.
This afternoon we decided to take a breather from the room and go down to the hotel lobby where they have some nice couches and a bar where we were able to relax, have a beverage and fruit platter. On the menu they had Diet Coke. I was soooo excited. I hadn't had one since leaving home. Didn't even think anything about the ice in the glass when it came because I was so excited to finally have a Diet Coke. Up to this point we had been really good about not ingesting any Chinese water. We even brushed our teeth with bottled water. Well the ice cubes did a small number on my stomach. Nothing major and it passed quickly. No more ice cubes!!!!!
Tomorrow we will also be celebrating Kathy's birthday.
Happy Birthday Kathy!!!!!
Will post again on Saturday from Guangzhou.


1 comment:
First of all Happy Birthday Kathy!! I hope you get to have a neat birthday cake like our daughter Holly did on our visit in Nanchang.
Once again I love all of the photos, but nothing can compare to sweet Taylor!
I know she and Evan would really get along very well.
Post a Comment