Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
The Drum Tower
The Bell Tower.
Love the pictures. You guys look so cute together. And it looks cold.
Love all the smiles! What a happy girl.
Wanted to add how cute Taylor's coat is.
I WAS DEPRIVED! I never had pants with a bunny on them when I was Taylor's age! And I'm really digging those sneakers!
Love seeing her smile and I just love seeing yours after all of these years of waiting to be a momma!What a cute little coat she has. Did you bring that for her or did you get it there?
Seriously. Could that girl be any cuter? She is a charmer, for sure. And Cynthia, you look so happy. I'm loving following your journey. Thanks for being such a faithful blog poster.
Looks like another good day!
Everyone looks so happy! It looks like she likes her new doll. So happy to see that. xoxoA
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the pictures. You guys look so cute together. And it looks cold.
Love all the smiles! What a happy girl.
Wanted to add how cute Taylor's coat is.
I WAS DEPRIVED! I never had pants with a bunny on them when I was Taylor's age! And I'm really digging those sneakers!
Love seeing her smile and I just love seeing yours after all of these years of waiting to be a momma!
What a cute little coat she has. Did you bring that for her or did you get it there?
Seriously. Could that girl be any cuter? She is a charmer, for sure. And Cynthia, you look so happy. I'm loving following your journey. Thanks for being such a faithful blog poster.
Looks like another good day!
Everyone looks so happy! It looks like she likes her new doll. So happy to see that. xoxo
A
Post a Comment