How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese New Year Celebration

Today the Jersey Shore FCC (Families with Children from China) group had their Chinese New Year celebration. Taylor and I put on our outfits from China and headed out for her first big outting since coming home 2 weeks ago tonight. It was so much fun to finally introduce Taylor to everyone and she had a good time with all the other kids there. The jacket I am wearing I had made for me in China.

6 comments:

Lesa said...

You look very pretty in your new jacket. You both look so good together! I bet everyone went on and on about her.

Pam said...

You both look gorgeous! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Christine and Erin said...

What fun! Love both of your outfits.

claire said...

You both look so beautiful together in your Chinese silks. It's always a high point of the day to see your photos!
love, claire

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!!! You both look so great together.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Your jacket looks fabulous and Taylor looks so happy!!!

I just sent you an email and it said you are out of the office until May!!!! AAAhhhh...just so you know I did reply to you, just incase you don't get it until May! Hugs to you two and Kathy too!!! Fonnetta