My friend Michele came over today with her son Ryan so that he could play with Taylor. They played pretty well for 3 hours riding the vespa scooter, doing puzzles, serving each other tea, taking the various stuffed toys and dolls for rides in the pram, coloring and running around.


After Michele and Ryan left, Taylor took a little cat knap on the couch wearing the new bathrobe and slippers she just received from Grandma.

Thanks for coming over Michele and Ryan, we can't wait for our next playdate.
4 comments:
So happy that Taylor is doing so well. What a gift! She is so precious.
The catnap picture is my fave! Hey, playdates can be exhausting!
I'm so glad that Michele is close enough to visit for playdates. They looked like they had lots of fun.
I'm so jealous! I want my girls to have a play date with Taylor AND Ryan! So glad you were able to get together. The kids look so cute together! And playing hard makes for good naps!
Post a Comment