Four years ago I began the journey to adopt my daughter from China. After an endless wait I found my girl.
Yippee! Love the pictures. Looks like Taylor has a great personality!
Taylor is such a hoot! I think you have an actress on your hands!
What a smiley girl.Italian Restaurant! We loved that place, but the drinks were where the cost was. Yikes
Honestly, I think you could bottle Taylor's personality and sell it. She is quite a girl.
Great red dress!
Taylor has excellent taste in magazines - REAL SIMPLE is one of only 3 magazines I subscribe to!She's a natural in jeans - rock on! The latest weather update is ... we could get an inch ... or 24 inches. No one will commit to a forecast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yippee! Love the pictures. Looks like Taylor has a great personality!
Taylor is such a hoot! I think you have an actress on your hands!
What a smiley girl.
Italian Restaurant! We loved that place, but the drinks were where the cost was. Yikes
Honestly, I think you could bottle Taylor's personality and sell it. She is quite a girl.
Great red dress!
Taylor has excellent taste in magazines - REAL SIMPLE is one of only 3 magazines I subscribe to!
She's a natural in jeans - rock on!
The latest weather update is ... we could get an inch ... or 24 inches. No one will commit to a forecast!
Post a Comment