How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Taylor Mae Show Starring.......Taylor Mae

Here are some of the videos I took but couldn't post from China. Enjoy!!!! Think they are funny.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Okay, so in the first video, I'm thinking "shaken doll syndrome," although Taylor does kiss the doll after she shakes her - LOL! In the second video, it's very clear that Taylor will be a future contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" - no question about it. Samba will be her thing - her hip action is excellent! And the third video is evidence that Taylor will be a whiz at folding laundry. More videos, please! And I'd like to be the first to put in my dibs to borrow Taylor for a couple of weeks!

Christine and Erin said...

Awww! So happy to hear her sweet little voice. These clips are precious!

Lesa said...

I just love it, Cynthia!! I think you have Miss Personality for sure!
I hope she stays like this.

Pam said...

So fun to see Taylor LIVE, in action! She's quite the girl.

Susan said...

Taylor is just hilarious! What a great personality! So glad you posted these and gave us a bigger idea of what that little girl is all about. She is just adorable! I hope you're getting over your jet lag and are settling into life back home with Taylor.

Dana said...

I have to tell you that I check for updates and since there are none I still watch these video clips. They are just sooooo cute! She looks like such a happy little girl! Hope all is well.