I agree with Patty - Taylor keeps getting increasingly gorgeous! That's because she's happy! And she's happy because after waiting for what seemed like an eternity, her MOM finally came to get her! Just wait'll she comes home - oh BOY, now that will really be something! Taylor, your Aunt Sue can't wait to meet you!
5 comments:
She looks as snug as a bug in a rug in her bed! Sweet dreams Taylor.
I love the last one. She looks so pensive. Either daydreaming or planning her next move!
Oh, honestly. That first picture is PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to meet your sweet girl, and I bet you can't wait to get her home. Soon!
Is it just me, or does Taylor get prettier each day?
I agree with Patty - Taylor keeps getting increasingly gorgeous! That's because she's happy! And she's happy because after waiting for what seemed like an eternity, her MOM finally came to get her! Just wait'll she comes home - oh BOY, now that will really be something! Taylor, your Aunt Sue can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment