How Old Is Taylor?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

This and That

Kathy came over for a visit today and brought a mat for me to put under Taylor's chair in the dining room. Before I could put it down, Taylor decided it would make a nice blanket.


Thursday night my friend Sue called and Taylor decided she wanted to talk to her. I think this is a sign of the future....contantly on the phone and I won't be able to get on it at all.


Thursday morning watching her Signing Time DVD. No I did not teach her to sit this way.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

I think the way she is sitting is just to cute.

Do you know that Evan will sit like Taylor does and it is a hoot to see a little boy do this.

She is darling and I can't wait to meet her one day.

3peas1pod said...

Looks like Miss Taylor has made herself right at home! Very cute!